Skip to main content

Contract Refunds

Browse Contract Refunds

Credit Card Refunds:

Please do not contact Contract Compliance for credit card refunds.
Intermodal credit card refund requests should be submitted via Overcharge Claim. Questions regarding your credit card refund should be directed to

Contract Compliance:

To request a contract refund or switching allowance, please submit the required documentation as noted in your contract:


Manager Contract Compliance
Norfolk Southern Corporation
1200 Peachtree St. N.E. - Box 183
Atlanta, Ga.  30309


Contract Compliance Contacts:

Direct questions concerning a pending contract refund or switching allowance to:

Laura Wolf 
Manager Contract Compliance

Matt McDonald

Simran Khoja

Rachel Straiton