DRUG AND ALCOHOL REHABILITATION SERVICES
The number one tool for operational safety is an employee with a clear mind and a healthy body. NS offers confidential and free drug and alcohol rehabilitation services for employees and family members suffering from chemical dependency. NS wants everyone to work and live in a safe drug- and alcohol-free environment.
Access resources you need.
Through EAP Representatives, you and your family can access a variety of confidential services:
- EAP Representatives
- Local programs, treatment centers, and hospitals
- Support groups such as Alcoholics Anonymous, Al-Anon, and Narcotics Anonymous
- Physicians who can help with substance abuse
Find a support group that’s right for you.
Your EAP Representative can help you find local support groups for overcoming chemical dependency, including local chapters of:
- Alcoholics Anonymous World Services
- Narcotics Anonymous World Services
- Cocaine Anonymous World Services
- Working Partners for an Alcohol & Drug Free Workplace